Training: CCP300 Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate 08/20 (29787)
Date: August 20, 2018 - August 24, 2018
Location: CED Springdale | 1102 Sterwin St. Springdale, AR 72764
This accelerated course is for individuals who can quickly learn and apply
Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware troubleshooting skills, and
interpretation of ladder logic in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project.
This course prepares you for the Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate Course
Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– Logix5000 system hardware
– The Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
– RSLinx® Classic software
• Practicing a strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues with controllers, I/O, or other hardware
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– EtherNet/IP™ network issues
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a
previously operational Logix5000 system and restore normal operation.